Thursday, January 15, 2009

WTF?!!! Linux!

Somebody in Brisbane is viewing my blog using Firefox (hey, we're the minority), but stranger than that they are using Firefox on Linux. WTF?!! Hugh? Jackson? It's one of you, and you viewed the site on the 27th December, and only looked at the one page...

Linux? What were you thinking?!!

UPDATE: And now someone in Guangzhou, China has looked me up through Google searching for the Kogan Agora. WTF?!!
BTW, even the chinese dude uses Firefox. Ha! Even though he was viewing the page with the language set to zh-tw... Right...

3 comments:

Jackson said...

That would be me. My laptop dual boots Vista and Ubuntu.

And I mostly read the RSS feeds, which is why I only look at 1 or 2 pages when I actually come on to the site.

freddi said...

But why bother booting in Ubuntu if you're just going to read RSS, check e-mail, whatever it is you do with your free time...

Peculiar.

Jackson said...

Because it boots faster, and I like it, and I dislike Vista.