Thursday, December 11, 2008

Minor Overhaul

For those of you not using any RSS/Atom/Feed Readers, you may notice the site has undergone a minor facelift which is pretty much limited to shuffling the deckchairs (rearraging page elements) and some fiddling with the colours and fonts to make it a little more interesting.

Comment on the post if you have any suggestions/opinions, that is, if you have so little of a social life that you can be bothered (i'm looking at you Jackson)...

And don't say 'a new template' because i like this one, and unless you can find me another black, mostly minimalistic theme that looks as good as this one, i'm not changing it, so there...

2 comments:

Jackson said...

Sorry I haven't commented much, I've been in Tanzania for 3 weeks having a social life. I'm sure you've missed my insightful contributions.

And I don't really care about the change much. Except that I like the ferret pics at the top.

Not sure that "those of you not using any RSS/Atom/Feed Readers" applies to anyone. Seeing as your hit counter has only just reached 50.

freddi said...

Funny, ain't it?

Actually that hit counter is still using the old Analysis suite, before i changed to Google Analytics. That is to say that while my hits aren't very high, they are actually higher than that, since i have discontinued that analysis (because it sucked).

Anyway, i personally find it interesting that you call traipsing around Africa with a bunch of other men, miles away from anywhere else, as a social life...

PS. Your comments weren't missed and they're very rarely insightful!